If you own a Apple device, then you need an iCloud account for everything from syncing and all. If you want to remove icloud account from your iPhone, iPad, Mac or even Desktop, then you can easily delete it from your device. Please do not forget to backup your device in case if anything goes wrong.
Part 1 : Remove iCloud Account on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on Settings icon on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on iCloud from the left hand side.
- Tap on Delete Account button.
- You will be requested to confirm the removal of the iCloud account. Tap on “Delete” button.
- If you have synced any app such as Contacts, Calendars, etc, then it will ask you “What would you like to do with iCloud contacts, calendars, reminders on your iPad when the account is deleted?” Choose from 3 options : Keep on My iPad, Delete from My iPad or Cancel.
- In this case, tap on Keep on My iPad or iPhone
- Once you are left with a blank iCloud account, you can create a new iCloud account or sign in with different account.
Part 2 : Remove iCloud Account from Mac
- Click on the Apple icon and then “System Preferences” from the Context menu.
- Click on “Mail, Contacts & Calendars” from the system preferences window.
- Choose iCloud from the left hand side.
- Check the box next to the App that you want to enable or disable.
Part 3 : Remove iCloud Account from Windows Computer
- Click on Start, then go to Control Panel. Choose uninstall a program.
- Alternatively, click on Search and type uninstall a program and Enter.
- Find ICloud in the list of programs, Click on it
- Select remove iCloud for Windows from this Computer when prompted.
- Click on Yes to confirm the removal. Wait till the process is complete.
- Click on “Yes” when the PC asks if you want iCloud to make changes to it.
- Finally click on “Finish” after the process is completed.
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to remove iCloud account in 3 different ways. If you have any problems regarding iCloud, then you can place in on the comment box down below.