iTunes is a media player developed by Apple Inc. The users of Apple device can play and download music, videos, television shows, audiobooks, movies, and ringtone downloaded from iTunes. It is an application for the Apple devices to store and manage the various music files and video files. With the application installed in your device you can transfer the music/video files from computer to any of your Apple devices. Also from Apple devices to your computers very easily.
System Requirements for iTunes Free Download for your PC or Mac?
- You will need to fulfill all the system requirement in order for your iTunes free download to proceed. Then, you can install iTunes in your PC and start using your iTunes free download for connecting your Apple Device. You will need a CPU of 1GHZ and a 512 MB RAM. There should be a 200 MB free Disk space available. You will also need 16 bits sound card and speakers (internal or external) hardware on your PC. The requirements are required to make sure that your iTunes free download works perfectly on your PC.
- For Mac users, you must have a Mac OS of Mac OSX 10.5.8 or later. You will then need 400 MB of free space for a proper installment of iTunes free download.
The application can be downloaded online for free. To download the application for free, follow the process explained below.
- Open the web link https://www.apple.com/itunes/ in your web browser.
- In the right top the side, click on the blue button “Download iTunes” for starters.
- You will be directed to the iTunes free download link. Again you will be given a list of requirements for ioTunes.
- Then, click on the ‘Download Now‘ button and the iTunes installer will start downloading.
- After downloading, install it in your PC or Mac by running the downloaded iTunes installer.
Before installing the application in your device, QuickTime is automatically installed in your device to support all the media format. After completing the installation process, it will scan your hard disk to collect and manage all your medial files. After scanning the user is made available with all his music files and video files in the program. He can manage these files by himself. You can create a separate music library in iTunes.
After downloading and installing the application, the user can also listen to various online radios. The radio stations are managed according to their genre. You can view the various videos in iTunes too or you can download it from the iTunes Store. Besides videos, various music albums, TV shows, books and many more can be bought from iTunes. You will need to pay for it through PayPal account or Credit card. You can also use your home network to share and view the various media files using your Apple ID and Password. Using your Apple ID, you can also create an iCloud Login. With iCloud, you can create a backup of your files, contacts and so much more online.