If accidentally, the icloud contacts are deleted or lost from your Apple device, then you do not have to worry. You can easily restore contacts from iCloud if they are all synced in your iCloud account.
How to restore contacts from icloud to your iPhone or iPad?
Sometimes, you know you can accidentally erase important contacts from your Apple devices but if you use iCloud, there is no need to fret. iCloud is simply the free cloud storage space provided by Apple Inc to all its users and if you happen to be a user of the iCloud, then your contacts can be restored from iCloud easily.
- On your Apple device (iPhone or iPad), go to the Settings option of your Apple Device.
- Then, click on the iCloud icon to start your restore contacts from iCloud.
- Within that, the Contact Option will appear. If the Option is already ‘On’, turn it ‘Off’ and turn it ‘On’ again.
- Doing that step will trigger your Apple Device to restore contacts from iCloud automatically. Just make sure you are logged in to your Apple ID.
- During your restore contacts from iCloud, choose the ‘Delete from My iPhone’ Option when you are asked what you would like to do with your existing contacts.
- Choose to Merge Contacts when you are asked while you restore contacts from iCloud.
- Please remember doing this takes time and patience for the whole process to complete. Do not switch off your Apple Device or stop the sync midway during this procedure of restoring your contacts from the iCloud.
- You can verify if all your contacts have been restored from iCloud by launching the Contacts App on your Apple Device.