iCloud is a cloud storage service which is provided by Apple. With every Apple product you purchase, you get your own iCloud account to connect to cloud server for backup. iCloud email is a free web-based email service that is provided by iCloud. Your icloud email address is the email address that is connected to your account followed by @icloud.com. For e.g. You can use email@example.com for iCloud email login even if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or yahoo.com or any email.
So what is the process for iCloud email login? You can use your Apple device iPhone, iPad, MacBook or even your Windows PC in order to sign in to your iCloud email account.
For Mac or PC (Via Browser):
- Open any web browser that is installed in your PC or Mac (Safari, Chrome, etc).
- Go to the web address ‘icloud.com‘. This is the gateway to iCloud email login page.
- In the Apple ID field, type in your email address that is connected to your iCloud account or just your username.
- Then enter your password.
- Hit Enter or click on the arrow icon for successful login.
- Now from the lists of icon, click on the Mail icon.
- Now you can go to inbox to read your email messages. You can create a new message and send to anyone you want.
These are the step-by-step process for iCloud email login. Please remember that, this steps are for those who are signing in from desktop/Mac.