iCloud is a cloud storage service provided by Apple for Apple users. iCloud’s main purpose is to let you access your files, data from anywhere you want on any device you want. You can access iCloud files from different platforms as long as you are using the same iCloud account and syncing everything.
Today, we will be showing you how you can create your own iCloud account directly from any iOS devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad) for free.
How To Create New iCloud Account From Apple Device ?
- Tap on Settings icon. Then tap on iCloud from left tab.
- Tap on Get a Free Apple ID button from the iCloud login section.
- If iCloud account is already signed in and you want to sign up from the scratch, then tap on Delete Account. Then select Delete.
- Now select your Birthday. Your birthday is used to determine appropriate services and retrieve your password if you forget it.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name. Tap on Next.
- Now select ‘Get a free iCloud email address’ and then tap Next.
- Choose any username that you want to use for your new Apple ID. Your Apple ID will be firstname.lastname@example.org. It must not be in email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Next and then tap on Create.
- Create a strong password for your iCloud ID. Verify your password by re-entering it.
- Now choose a question as a rescue question and answer it. This question along with your birth-date will be key to your identity verification.
- Agree to all the terms & conditions. Wait for some seconds and then your new iCloud account will be created successfully.
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to create new iCloud account. Now go to App Store and search for the app and try to download it. Make sure you choose a free app and not a paid one. If you choose a paid app , then you will be guided to the page where you have to enter your credit card information.
- Tap on GET, then INSTALL APP.
- Now tap on Use Existing Apple ID.
- Enter the Apple ID you just created and the password.
- Tap on OK.
- Since it is the first time you are using iTunes Store, you have to go to Review. Choose your country.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Agree. By default, under billing information, None will be selected. Tap on “Next”.
- Under Billing Address, select Title, enter your address and then your phone number. Then tap on Next.
- If you want to create a new Apple ID without having to provide your billing information, then go to this link http://www.icloudlogins.net/create-apple-id-without-credit-card/