The iCloud is a cloud-based storage service provided by Apple to its users. It allows you to access your data such as Mail, Contacts, Notes, iWork Documents ,etc from any apple device you are using. All you need is an icloud account for which you require an iCloud sign up.
The following easy steps will help you in iCloud sign up:
- In your device’s homepage, go to Setting app.
- Within the Settings app, you can find “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option. You just need to tap on it.
- Tap “Add account”.
- Within the add account page, tap “icloud’.
- Select the “Get a Free Apple ID” button located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your date of birth.
- In the top right corner, tap the “Next” button.
- Then, you will have to type your first and last name.
- After that in your iCloud sign up procedure ,you will see two options:
- Use your current email address or
- Get a free iCloud email address.
If you already have an email address, you can use it as your new Apple ID.
So you got to select ‘Use your current email address’ option which you can enter in the ‘Email’ input field.
- Create a password and re-enter it in the ‘Verify’ input field.
- Select ‘Next’ in the upper right corner.
- Then ,you will have to answer three security questions to verify your identity in case you want to make changes to your account.
- Tap “Next” in the upper right corner.
- Next thing in your icloud sign up process, you got to add your alternate email address to confirm your identity for security or to reset a forgotten password which is optional.
- Then, you can tap the toggle switch next to ’Email Updates’ so it is set to ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ if you want to stay up to date with Apple.
- Finally, select “Agree” in the bottom corner for icloud sign up and you can start using your iCloud services.
If you still any any questions or queries regarding iCloud sign up, then go to the official website i.e. icloud.com or refer to other articles from this site.