iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. Users can store their data such as photos, music, documents on remote servers to access from every Apple devices from anywhere. All the Apple devices MacBook, iPod, iPad, iPhone uses iCloud for storage purpose. When you sign up for iCloud, you automatically get 5GB for free storage.
You need to sign in to your iCloud account from your Apple device and create backup, sync your data. i Cloud sign in is even possible from icloud.com from where you can access your iCloud mail,
i Cloud Sign In Steps From Apple Device
- Connect to Cellular Data or Wi-Fi on your Apple device first.
- Tap on Settings icon, then tap on iCloud from the left tab.
- Enter your registered iCloud email address on the Apple ID field.
- Type in your i Cloud sign in password on the Password field.
- Tap on Sign In button after your done.
- After i Cloud sign in, allow the feature as per your need such as allowing iCloud to use the location of your Apple device, etc.
- Now you can choose to sync anything you want in your different Apple devices by turning ON the toggle right next to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Photo stream and others.
i Cloud Sign In From Desktop
- Open a new tab on a web browser (Chrome, Firefox)
- Go to the iCloud website www.icloud.com.
- Type in your Apple ID and your Password on their respective fields
- Press Enter button for i Cloud sign in.
Follow the above instructions for i Cloud sign in via desktop or Apple device. If you are having problems while logging in, then please follow this link http://www.icloudlogins.net/forgot-icloud-password/.