All the people who own apple devices will eventually need the icloud for the instant and better performance of its features. iCloud, the best online storage also synchronizes all applications through your multiple apple devices by which you can access any data available on your next devices. The apple based cloud computing feature ‘icloud’ provides almost every feature that other similar services do.
To verify icloud account, first you need to have and apple ID which you will get or create whenever you brought new apple device. Once you had an apple ID it will help you to configure all icloud based services and icloud itself. Once your icloud account is verified then icloud will automatically search for the Wi-Fi networks and update your existing application. After subscribing icloud will get many daily used application such as calendar, email client, weather etc. we can also makes the changes in applications for the future references. iCloud also contains many tracking application which will notify you if your device is stolen or misplaced somewhere.
The process to configure and verify icloud account is easy and can be done in few steps which are mentioned below :
- At fist what you need is your device that should be running on the latest version of operating system. Such as, for iOS you need IOS 6 or later version. Check and make sure you have latest version before jumping onto anything.
- On the home screen you can see the icon known as ‘settings’ available on the left hand side. Tap the application and further choose the ‘icloud’
- Now at this point it will ask you to enter your apple ID and password on the given boxes. Enter you sign in detail correctly.
- Now choose the slide bar and tap ‘icloud’ icon to makes it status ‘on’. Now your icloud is turned on.
- You can select and choose the application that you would like to sync with other devices on this step.
- Find the ‘iTunes and apps stores’ form the menu on your left hand side. You can turn on necessary updates of various applications too from here.
In order to generate an app-specific password, follow these steps :
- Go to My Apple ID.
- Select Manage your Apple ID and sign in.
- Select Password and Security.
- Click Generate an App-Specific Password.