iCloud is simply a cloud service provided by Apple Inc. that keeps all your devices in sync. In other words, you can share all the data between an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and a computer. All you need is an Apple ID in order to sign in to all of your Apple devices. Update on the other device will automatically takes place whenever you make changes on one Apple device.
When you get your hands on your iPhone or iPad for the first time, you may not know about how to log into iCloud account. First thing you have to do is to create a free iCloud account. Then you can sign in to your account using the login details.
How To Log Into iCloud From Apple Device
- Tap on Settings icon.
- Scroll down and then tap on iCloud.
- Type in your iCloud id and your password.
- Then tap on sign in. Verification will take place. If the login credentials are correct, then the login process will be successful.
- You can upload your safari data, reminders , contacts that are on your Apple device to iCloud. In order to do that, tap on Merge from the pop-up box.
- Furthermore, you can choose to sync other things such as Photos, Mail, Calendars, Notes , etc if you want to by setting the toggle bar to on that shows green colour.
- If you own other Apple device may be iPad or Mac or anything, then it is better you sync everything so that all the data are shared in all of your Apple devices all at the same time.
How To Log Into iCloud From Computer
- Go to the official web address of iCloud i.e. www.icloud.com.
- Enter your iCloud login details; your Apple ID and Password.
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to save your login details for future purpose. If you are using a public computer (cafe, library), then do not check the box.
- Hit Enter key on your keyboard or just click right arrow to sign in to your iCloud account.
- If the login process is unsuccessful, then you will see a login error message “Your Apple ID or Password was incorrect.” Re-enter your Apple ID and Password and then try again.
- You might have to reset your iCloud account if the login error continues to occur. For that, refer to this article http://www.icloudlogins.net/how-to-reset-icloud-password/.
- If the iCloud login process is successful, then you can start using all the iCloud services from your PC, desktop or Mac.
The picture above is the screenshot of iCloud page after you are successfully logged in to your account. The icons and functions that you see on your account depends on what things you have chose to sync from your Apple device. I have synced my mail, contacts, calendar, notes, iCloud photo sharing and drive so you can see all the icons on your iCloud screen.