The iCloud is one of the best cloud backup and online storage service provided by Apple to all its users.It offers lots of wonderful features to its users. You can store your photos, music, iWork documents, contacts, etc in the cloud and access it from any apple device you are using with your iCloud account. For one reason or another, you might want to change your iCloud account which you will learn about how to change iCloud account in this article.
There are two methods on how to change iCloud account; from iOS devices or from your ccomputer.
The following steps will guide you on how to manage iCloud account in iOS (ipad,iPhone):
- Go to settings in your device.
- Tap “iCloud”.
- Click on red “Delete account” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Your device will have to delete all photos to delete your icloud account. Tap “Delete” to continue.
- Then, you will be asked whether you’d want to keep iCloud data on your device. Select the option you want.
- Tap on “iCloud” again.
- Add your new iCloud sign in credentials and tap blue “Sign in” option. You will have to enter your new Apple ID and password you’d want to use as your iCloud account.
- You will be asked whether you’d want to merge your contacts, Safari data on your device into your new iCloud account. Click the choice you want to make.
- Next, in this ‘how to change icloud account’ article, if you want to use the function “Find my iPhone” when your device is lost, click “OK” when you are asked whether or not you’d want to allow icloud to use your device’s Location Services.
The steps below will help you on how to change iCloud account from your computer:
- Open your iCloud Control Panel and select “Sign Out”. You can find iCloud under “System Preferences” on Mac while on PC; you will have to download iCloud Control Panel from Apple’s Support Page.
- Then, you just need to enter your new Apple ID you’d want to use as your new the iCloud account in the Apple ID input field. After that, enter your password.
- Finally, click “Sign In” and you will be able to use your new iCloud account in your device.
After a certain time, the session time will run out. In that case, you have to try again later. Refresh the page and try signing in later.
Please note that you might be required to verify your email address before you can start using your new Apple ID.
We all know apple and its global services, to make its service more reliable and effective the apple launched icloud service some years ago. Theicloud is the apple based cloud computing technology aims to provide all its services on cloud based storage. There are so many specialties of this service , if you are the existing user you might be familiar with some of its services , the icloud is the hub for all those service combined together. Generally, it’s a collection of different application programs, personal storage data which provide various function.
Sometimes we have to face different situations as well, when your icloud account is fully functional or it needed to be recreated. In such a situation we have to delete our existing icloud account and form a new one. So this article will elaborate how to perform that process in a very simple way. The synchronization is the main features of iclouds, it allows you to sync all your information in your different apple devices. if you brought the music from iTunes, first it will download into the device that you are currently using, once the download complete it will automatically upload into the icloud.com which will later on sync all the apple devices.
You might encounter some problem during the deletion problem, they are not technical fault . let me go through the example of such scenarios, you and your whole family is using same apple account, due to synchronization some content might be mixed up together at some point, so before start that you should check all the data and application, make sure you are deleting only your personal icloud account. In case you forgot iCloud password, you can reset your password.
Steps to Delete iCloud Account :
- Unlock the icloud screen using your account detail i.e. iCloud Apple ID and Password.
- Go through the “setting” button in order to bring the icloud screen of your apple device
- Before proceeding next step, make sure your data is not syncing to icloud. So slide the menu next to each application and turn off each one, this ensures that all your data will not be erased if you delete icloud account.
- Click on the “delete account” option and its done.
These are the basic steps to delete iCloud account of yours. Sometimes, you may not want to use your Apple account anymore. You can delete your account if you want or you can change iCloud account. For any other help and support regarding, go to this link: https://www.apple.com/support/icloud/.