The iCloud is a cloud based online storage service provided by Apple Inc. Apple device users get their free icloud account. Even non Apple users can now sign up for iCloud account for free. If you already have an iCloud account, then you can use your login details to log in icloud.
Log In iCloud Steps
- Open a new tab in your web browser (Ctrl+T), then go to the web address “icloud.com“.
- Type in your Apple ID and Password on their corresponding fields.
- Check the ‘Keep me signed in‘ box if you want to save your log in details for future purpose. Please do not tick the box if you are using a public/shared computer.
- You will be successfully logged in to your iCloud account if the details are right. If any one of username and password is wrong, then log in iCloud error will occur. If you cannot sign in, then follow this link to know why you are not able to do that http://www.icloudlogins.net/forgot-icloud-password/ .
- Now you can check your iCloud settings, check your iCloud email and do other stuffs.
Log In iCloud on Apple Device (iPhone, iPad)
- First of all make sure that you have added your iCloud account on your Apple device.
- If you haven’t, then tap on ‘Settings’ icon, scroll down to iCloud and tap on it. You must be connected to WiFi or Data for this.
- Enter your ‘Apple ID’ and ‘Password’. Tap on Sign In.
- Select your preferable settings.
- Then tap on Mail icon from menu.
- Now you can check your iCloud inbox and do all the other stuffs.
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service provided by Apple Inc. iCloud account creation requires an Apple device (iPhone, Mac). With a single iCloud account, users get 5GB for free iCloud storage where you can put your photos, emails, contacts, videos, calendars, bookmarks and whole other things. I know 5GB is not much and within a certain time your iCloud storage will run out.
iCloud storage full problem is everyone’s problem. So what to do in case of this? There are basically two things you can do. One is to delete unused/unnecessary files in your iCloud and free up or you can buy more iCloud storage space as per your requirements.
How to free up space in case of iCloud storage full ?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple device (iPhone or iPad).
- Scroll down to the iCloud menu and tap on it.
- Choose Storage & Backup.
- Then tap on Manage Storage.
- Under the Documents & Data section, tap on any app you’d like to check what files are stored.
- Tap on Edit button from the top right hand corner.
- Tap on the Delete button to the left of the item & again tap on the right to delete it.
- Again tap on Delete to finalize your decision.
- Alternately, you can tap the Edit button and scroll to the very bottom and choose Delete All if in case you do not use that files or apps anymore.
This is one of the two steps you can follow in case of iCloud storage full. Another thing that you can do is upgrade your iCloud storage plan up to a total of 50 GB, 200 GB or 1 TB. If you are curious about all the pricing, then you may want to visit this link www.icloudlogins.net/icloud-storage-cost. If you are satisfied with the cost and pricing, then you can choose to upgrade.