If you own a Apple device, then you need an iCloud account for everything from syncing and all. If you want to remove icloud account from your iPhone, iPad, Mac or even Desktop, then you can easily delete it from your device. Please do not forget to backup your device in case if anything goes wrong.
Part 1 : Remove iCloud Account on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on Settings icon on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on iCloud from the left hand side.
- Tap on Delete Account button.
- You will be requested to confirm the removal of the iCloud account. Tap on “Delete” button.
- If you have synced any app such as Contacts, Calendars, etc, then it will ask you “What would you like to do with iCloud contacts, calendars, reminders on your iPad when the account is deleted?” Choose from 3 options : Keep on My iPad, Delete from My iPad or Cancel.
- In this case, tap on Keep on My iPad or iPhone
- Once you are left with a blank iCloud account, you can create a new iCloud account or sign in with different account.
Part 2 : Remove iCloud Account from Mac
- Click on the Apple icon and then “System Preferences” from the Context menu.
- Click on “Mail, Contacts & Calendars” from the system preferences window.
- Choose iCloud from the left hand side.
- Check the box next to the App that you want to enable or disable.
Part 3 : Remove iCloud Account from Windows Computer
- Click on Start, then go to Control Panel. Choose uninstall a program.
- Alternatively, click on Search and type uninstall a program and Enter.
- Find ICloud in the list of programs, Click on it
- Select remove iCloud for Windows from this Computer when prompted.
- Click on Yes to confirm the removal. Wait till the process is complete.
- Click on “Yes” when the PC asks if you want iCloud to make changes to it.
- Finally click on “Finish” after the process is completed.
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to remove iCloud account in 3 different ways. If you have any problems regarding iCloud, then you can place in on the comment box down below.
We all know apple and its global services, to make its service more reliable and effective the apple launched icloud service some years ago. Theicloud is the apple based cloud computing technology aims to provide all its services on cloud based storage. There are so many specialties of this service , if you are the existing user you might be familiar with some of its services , the icloud is the hub for all those service combined together. Generally, it’s a collection of different application programs, personal storage data which provide various function.
Sometimes we have to face different situations as well, when your icloud account is fully functional or it needed to be recreated. In such a situation we have to delete our existing icloud account and form a new one. So this article will elaborate how to perform that process in a very simple way. The synchronization is the main features of iclouds, it allows you to sync all your information in your different apple devices. if you brought the music from iTunes, first it will download into the device that you are currently using, once the download complete it will automatically upload into the icloud.com which will later on sync all the apple devices.
You might encounter some problem during the deletion problem, they are not technical fault . let me go through the example of such scenarios, you and your whole family is using same apple account, due to synchronization some content might be mixed up together at some point, so before start that you should check all the data and application, make sure you are deleting only your personal icloud account. In case you forgot iCloud password, you can reset your password.
Steps to Delete iCloud Account :
- Unlock the icloud screen using your account detail i.e. iCloud Apple ID and Password.
- Go through the “setting” button in order to bring the icloud screen of your apple device
- Before proceeding next step, make sure your data is not syncing to icloud. So slide the menu next to each application and turn off each one, this ensures that all your data will not be erased if you delete icloud account.
- Click on the “delete account” option and its done.
These are the basic steps to delete iCloud account of yours. Sometimes, you may not want to use your Apple account anymore. You can delete your account if you want or you can change iCloud account. For any other help and support regarding, go to this link: https://www.apple.com/support/icloud/.