An Apple ID is your personal account that you use to access Apple services like iTunes Store, App Store, iMessage, iCloud, etc. It is basically an an all-in-one account for Apple. Without Apple ID, your Apple device is basically useless. When you are creating your own Apple ID, you have to select payment method for purchase that you make for apps. But there is a trick to create Apple ID without credit card information.
Create Apple ID Without Credit Card Details
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to internet (Wi-Fi or Data).
- Go to App Store. From the search bar, search for any free app available on App store. For instance, Messenger.
- Tap on GET and then tap on INSTALL APP. After that, it will ask you to choose your existing Apple ID or create a new one. Select Create New Apple ID.
- Confirm your country, then Next. Agree to all the terms and conditions to move to the next step.
- Now enter your email address. This e-mail address will be your new Apple ID.
- Choose a strong password. Re-type your password for verification. Your password must be at least 8 characters, including a number, an uppercase letter.
- As a security info, choose 3 security questions with answers to each question. These questions will help verify your identity if you face account reset problem.
- Enter your date of birth. Then tap on “Next”.
- Now you will see None option under Billing Information. you will only be asked to provide a payment method when you make your first purchase.
- Tap Next and you are done. A verification e-mail will be sent to your address. Log in to your email and verify your Apple ID.
This is a trick to create Apple ID without credit card information. Please remember that, this works as long as you are downloading free apps from your App Store in your iOS device. If you have to download a paid app, then you need to provide your billing information to be able to purchase those apps.