Owning any of Apple Inc’s iPhone or iPad will enable you to be a user of iCloud. With the iCloud, you can back up all of your multimedia files like your pictures, music files, video files, etc. iCloud is an interface you can either use on the www.icloud.com or there is a computer program you can download to use iCloud offline and you can run this program on your Windows OS too.
How to Use your iCloud contacts ?
- On your phone, make sure you have a working internet connection and that you have created an Apple ID to be able to sign in to icloud.com. If not, simply make an Apple ID Login with your Apple devices; your iPhone or iPad.
- When it is confirmed you have both of the working conditions to use icloud, then simply direct yourself to the web address; icloud.com on your browser.
- Enter you’re your Apple ID Login (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password of your Apple ID Login.
- During your iCloud Login, if you are using your own desktop, you can either tick or leave it unticked next to the ‘Keep me signed in’ Option.
- After that, press the enter key on your keyboard.
- Then click on the Contacts icon in iCloud to see all your previous synced contacts from your Apple devices.
- Doing that you will automatically sync all your contacts from your Apple Devices to your iCloud account. This thus will add iCloud contacts to your iCloud account and you will never have to worry about deleting or losing your contact ever again.
- With your iCloud Contacts, you can reedit or sync newer contacts to your iCloud account.
- For reedit of your iCloud contacts, click on that particular contact and on the Edit option on the top of the screen. You can then add extra details like another phone number, image, address, and any other personal details to personalize your icloud contacts.