iCloud is your cloud storage service provided by Apple for Apple product users. With iCloud account, Apple offers 5 GB of free storage space to everyone. iCloud email is a free mailing service of iCloud. After you create iCloud account with your Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or other email address, you can create your own iCloud email if you want to. Your iCloud email address format will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Create iCloud Email Address?
- Unlock your iPad or iPhone. Connect to WiFi.
- Tap on Settings icon.
- From the left tab, tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Now Tap on iCloud. Enter your Apple ID and Password in order to sign in to your iCloud account.
- After you are signed in to your iCloud account, turn on the Mail toggle option.
- Now tap on Create button from the pop-up menu.
- Choose your username in order to create iCloud email address. Choose wisely because you cannot change your iCloud email address after creating it.
- Tap on Next button. Then tap on Done.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your iCloud email address. After you have created your own iCloud email account, you can use iCloud Mail service easily.
How To Access iCloud Mail?
- Tap on Mail icon from your Apple device.
- Type in your Apple ID (email@example.com) and Password.
- Tap on Next button. Wait for verification.
- After you are signed in, you can start composing emails, sending email messages, etc.
- Once you have created your own iCloud email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and turned Mail option, you can access your iCloud mail from any device.
- Remember that, in order to use the Mail service of Apple, you need your own iCloud email address.
Recommended – http://www.icloudlogins.net/icloud-email-sign-in/
iCloud password is a key to your iCloud account. Your log in credentials i.e. your email address and your password are needed for iCloud account sign in. It is very important that you keep your password very safe and secure. One of the best ways to to do that is to change iCloud password in frequent basis (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly). Other thing that you can do is set your iCloud password very strong. Please just avoid the common lame, over-used passwords for your own good.
If you want to change iCloud password but do not know how, then we are going to discuss on that very topic in this article.
Procedures to Change iCloud Password (Mac/Desktop) :
- From a browser (Safari,Chrome,Firefox), go to web address ‘icloud.com’.
- Log in to your iCloud account using your registered email address and password.
- Now click on ‘Settings’ icon.
- Now click on Manage link under Apple ID.
- You have to re-login from Manage your Apple ID page.
- Click on Change Password…
- In order to proceed, you need to first answer your security questions. This is required to verify your identity.
- If you answered your security questions correctly, then you will be asked to choose a new password.
- Enter a new password on the first field, then re-enter the same password on the other.
- After you are done, click on Reset Password link to change iCloud password.
Congratulations! Your iCloud login password has been changed successfully. Please do remember that resetting your iCloud password and changing your iCloud password means two totally different things. Resetting password is done if you can’t access your account i.e. if you forget your password. To change iCloud password generally means you change you existing password after you sign in to your account.
If you have any questions or queries, then please feel free to leave your queries on the comment box below.