iCloud is a cloud service from Apple that keeps all your devices in sync. In other words, you can share information between all your Apple devices iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and a Mac. The information on each device is automatically updated to make sure the most current information is available on all devices.
iCloud password is very important and key to all your important information. It is very frustrating when you forget your iCloud login password. There are ways to recovery your lost password. So here we will be discussing on how to reset iCloud password in case your have forgotten or lost it.
How To Reset iCloud Password
- Go to the web address www.icloud.com
- Click on Forgot Apple ID or password ? just below the password field.
- You will be re-directed to password recovery page. Now Enter your Apple ID where it says firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the characters that you see on the screen (Captcha). If you cannot understand it, click on New Code to get a new one.
- Click on Continue to proceed.
- Now select what information you want to reset : my password or my security questions. In this case, select my password and Continue.
- Select how would you like to reset the icloud password : Get an email or Answer security questions.
If You Select Email :
- Sign in to the e-mail account that is connected to your iCloud account.
- Open email from Apple and then click on Reset now – > link.
- This will open a new page where you will be asked to set a new password for your iCloud ID.
- Confirm your password by re-entering your new password.
- Click Reset Password
If You Select Security Questions :
- Verify your date of birth to continue.
- Then you have to answer to security questions that you set during sign up process.
- Now set a new password for your iCloud login account.
These are the solutions on how to reset icloud password if you forgot yours just in case. Check out other articles from our website if you have any questions regarding iCloud and iCloud account.