Apple ID is like a master key to unlock all the services offered by Apple including App Store, Apple Music, iPay, iCloud, etc. All your important information is secured by Apple ID password. So you have to make sure that you have a strong login password and you change it on a daily basis to keep your account safe.
Make a habit of changing your Apple ID password once a week, twice a month, once a month or something like that. Just don’t use the same password for ages. If you think someone knows your password, then you need to change your password immediately before they are able to make changes to your account.
Steps To Change Apple ID Password
- Go to the web address appleid.apple.com/.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password on their respective fields.
- Hit Enter or click arrow to login to your Apple account.
- You will be re-directed to “Manage your Apple ID” page.
- Now click on Change Password… link under Security.
- A pop-up box of security questions will open. Answer your security questions to verify your identity before making certain changes to your account.
- Now enter your current password.
- Choose a new password in the next field. Re-enter your new password for confirmation.
- Finally click Change Password in order to change apple id password. Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Apple ID password.
- Next time when you are logging in to your Apple account, use your new updated login password.
Please take a look at the above screenshot to know how you can create a very strong password for your Apple ID.
If you want to reset your forgotten password and not change it, then go to this link http://www.icloudlogins.net/reset-apple-id-password/