iCloud is a cloud storage service of Apple which is specially for the Apple device users. Data in your Mac, iPad, iPhone can be store in the cloud storage for more safety which is totally free for Apple device owners for 5 GB total space.
All your key information are stored in Apple icloud login. In order to use all the service in Apple device, you need a separate Apple iCloud account. If you do not have one yet, then go to this link to know how you can create a free Apple iCloud id http://www.icloudlogins.net/create-new-icloud-account-from-ios-device/. If you already have one, but you do not know the process for Apple iCloud login, then we are going to discuss about that in this article.
Apple iCloud Login Via iPad, iPod, Mac
- Tap on Settings icon.
- Scroll down a little, then tap on iCloud.
- Enter your iCloud id and your password.
- Then tap on sign in. Verification will take place. If the login credentials are correct, then the login process will be successful.
- If not, then click on Forgot Apple ID or Password ? link in order to reset your Apple Id password.
- You can upload your safari data, reminders , contacts that are on your Apple device to iCloud. In order to do that, tap on Merge from the pop-up box.
- Furthermore, you can choose to sync other things such as Photos, Mail, Calendars, Notes , etc if you want to by setting the toggle bar to on that shows green colour.
- If you own other Apple device may be iPad or Mac or anything, then it is better you sync everything so that all the data are shared in all of your Apple devices all at the same time.
Apple iCloud Login Via Website
In order to check all your synced data such as photos, videos, contacts, mails from your Windows PC, you can go to the official website of iCloud i.e. www.icloud.com.
- Open any web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc).
- Then in an address bar, type in www.icloud.com.
- Type in your Apple ID or iCloud email address.
- Then enter your password.
- Hit Enter key or click on right arrow in order to login.
- After you are successfully logged in, you can view all the synced data from your PC. You can upload or delete photos from here directly. You can restore recently deleted photos too if you want.
- You can create and send mail, add notes, reminders too. You can change settings, change password, email address and many more.
- Click on your username from the top right hand side and click Sign out in order to log out from your Apple icloud account.