iCloud is a cloud storage service which is provided by Apple Inc. You can sign up for your own Apple account if you have a Apple device. You only get one account for one Apple device. You can sign in to iCloud account of yours using your iPhone, iPad or MacBook. If you have already signed up for an iCloud account, then you can log in from the official website i.e. www.icloud.com.
If you are new to iCloud and you do not how to sign in to icloud account, then this article is specially dedicated to this very problem.
How To Sign in To iCloud Account ?
- Open whichever browser that is installed in your Apple device (for e.g. Safari, Firefox, Chrome)
- Go to www.icloud.com from the address bar on the top.
- From the ‘Sign in to iCloud’ box, enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Tick ‘Keep me signed in’ box in order to save your password on your computer (or whichever device that you are using). If you are using a public computer, then it is highly recommended that you leave that box unticked.
- After you are done entering your Apple ID and Password, hit enter or click the arrow button in order to log in.
If your Apple ID and Password both match, sign in process will be successful. If any one of them is wrong, then log in error message will show up. Re-try and make sure you enter correct Apple ID and Password in order to sign in to icloud account. iCloud users might forget their iCloud password. What to do if you forgot iCloud password? You can easily reset your forgotten password. Just click on iForgot button or ‘Forgot ID or Password?’ link from the iCloud login page.
This is the instructions on how you can sign in to icloud account. If you still have any problems regarding iCloud login, then you can refer to other articles from icloudlogins.net. You can even leave your questions on the comment box below.