Beware! Hackers these days are busy piggybacking iCloud hack stories, tricking people to give away the login details claiming they are officials from the iCloud.
If you get a phone call claiming to be from Apple warning of an iCloud security breach, beware: It’s just a trick.
Unknown telephone scammers are randomly calling people, claiming that the cloud service of Apple, has been hacked, and asking them to give away their accounts details.
The scam is a very simple one. The potential victim receives an automated message that claims to be from Apple’s support, telling them there is an issue with their iCloud account or that it has been breached. They’re then put through to a human to “help” them.
Apple says no such breach occurred, and security researchers, like Troy Hunt of HaveIBeenPwned.com, say the group trying to extort Apple likely has reused login details from other sites’ password leaks. The first and foremost thing that you need to do if you want to make sure that your account is safe is by turning on the two-step verification step on your iCloud settings.
By the experience from the people who actually was the victim of this scam , there are some of the things that you can keep in mind so that you can tell the call is from the iCloud scammers.
- The Call was automated : The fake call used a fairly cheap sounding computer-synthesized voice. An Apple automated call would be much higher quality, and probably use a real person. In worst cases, Siri analog.
- The Caller ID number didn’t say “Apple” on it: Caller ID can be faked (there’s no verification process), but the number displayed is from Milwaukie, Wisconsin. You can even search and find a real person’s name associated with that number via a reverse search and his address.
- They called back multiple times: Person who were at the receiving end claim that they receive multiple calls from that same number. The five additional calls throughout the day make it clear it isn’t Apple.
- Receiving calls on Home phone : You can easily login to your Apple id and check your account details to see the number you have provided during sign up. You can easily figure out that they are just trying to scam you.
Please spread the news. Share this article with your friends and families and colleagues to make sure they are safe from the scammers.
iCloud is a great way to keep way your data, documents safe and updated throughout all your Apple devices. You can Create an Apple ID if you haven’t signed up for one yet. You can share all the data between an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and a computer. All you need is an Apple ID in order to sign in to all of your Apple devices. Update on the other device will automatically takes place whenever you make changes on one Apple device.
For Apple iCloud Sign In
- Go to the iCloud official web address www.icloud.com.
- Enter your “Apple ID” and “Password” in their respective fields.
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to save your iCloud login details in your device. If you are using a public computer, then do not check this box.
- Hit Enter or Click on the right arrow to sign in to your Apple iCloud account.
- You can set the reminder, make notes, manage your iCloud photos, find your lost iPhone, etc from your desktop, Mac after signing in to your Apple iCloud account.
Apple iCloud Sign In From Apple Devices
- Go to Settings icon.
- Tap on iCloud option after you scroll down a little.
- Enter your registered iCloud ID and your password.
- Then tap on sign in. If the login details are correct, then the login process will be successful.
- You can upload your safari data, reminders , contacts that are on your Apple device to iCloud. In order to do that, tap on Merge from the pop-up box.
- Furthermore, you can choose to sync other things such as Photos, Mail, Calendars, Notes , etc if you want to by setting the toggle bar to On which will be in green color.
- If you own other Apple device may be iPad or Mac or anything, then it is better you sync everything so that all the data are shared in all of your Apple devices at the same time.
You cannot sign in or the Apple icloud sign in process is unsuccessful ?
If you cannot log in to your iCloud account, then your Apple ID or password that you entered must be wrong. Check for the spelling mistakes. Turn the Caps Lock off if it is on, then try again. If that does not work, then you need to reset your Apple iCloud sign in password. Click on this link for all the details steps for resetting process http://www.icloudlogins.net/how-to-reset-icloud-password/
For more details you can visit Official Apple Support .
Apple has announced the new app called Clips. It was unveiled alongside a range of new products including a red iPhone 7, cheaper iPad and larger iPhone SE to little fanfare. Apple’s Clips is a new iOS app for making and sharing fun videos which you can make even more interesting with text , effects, graphics, etc. Creating your own video clip is simple. You can just record it on the spot or you can even choose a previously recorded video from your gallery.
The officials from Apple has said that Clips will be available on the App Store for free for every users from April 2017, and will be compatible with the iPhone 5s and later models, plus a number of iPad models. Clips includes similar features and filters included in apps like Snapchat, Instagram and Prisma and allows users to share videos directly to their social networking accounts like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.
Live Titles lets you easily create animated captions — just by talking as you record. Choose from a large collection of styles, all perfectly timed to the sound of your voice. Its like a combination of Vine and Dubsmash but in a good way.
Let’s see how this new Apple’s Clips does in this competitive market where these multi-functional video sharing apps are being introduced every other month. Apple , however is doing something different here combining all the good things from all the other popular apps such as Instagram photo sharing ability, prisma’s editing, dubsmash recording function, snapchat’s story creating quality and others.