The iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service of Apple Inc. This online backup service offers 5 GB of free storage for iCloud users. You can log into iCloud if you have your own iCloud account. You have to sign in to your iCloud account in your iPhone, iPad & iPod in order to download apps, create backup and in your PC , Mac in order to sync your files and folders.
Log into iCloud Account Using PC
- Open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- In the address bar, type in icloud.com and hit Enter to open the website.
- Enter your full email address on the “Apple ID” field that you used to register for your AppleID.
- Type in your password in the “Password” field.
- Checking ‘Keep me signed in’ will save your iCloud password on your device. Please do not check the box if you are using a public computer.
- Finally press Enter to log into iCloud account.
Please go to this direct link if you are looking for iCloud account setup for iPhone, iPad www.icloudlogins.net/icloud-mobile