iCloud is Apple’s online storage service designed to manage your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV and iTunes contents more easily from anywhere and anytime you want. iCloud was designed so that you know longer need a Mac or Windows PC to activate or setup your iPhone or iPad. Simply turn it on, log in with your Apple ID, and then setup your phone or tablet as a new device or restore it from a previous iCloud backup.
iCloud website login lets you access all your iCloud contents from your desktop if you have synced them. So how to sign in to your iCloud account from official website.
iCloud Website Login
- Open a new tab on your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Go to iCloud website i.e. www.icloud.com.
- On the homepage, you can see the login box. Enter your Apple ID and your Password on their respective fields.
- Check the ‘Keep me signed in’ if you want to save your password for future. Press Enter on your keyboard for iCloud website login.
- Now you can see the icons such as Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Photos, etc. That depends on you choose to sync on your Apple device.
iCloud website login is important when you want to view your photos, notes and sent email from your desktop. You can change your name, security question, password using iCloud website login. You can even check the devices that you are signed in to right now.
After you are done, please do not forget to sign out from your iCloud account.
- Click on your iCloud username from the top right hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘Sign Out‘ link.