iCloud is the cloud storage service which is provided by Apple for the Apple device users. Every Apple device needs iCloud account or Apple ID. And every iCloud account comes with 5 GB of free storage. What you need to do is create a free iCloud account with or without payment option depending on your choice.
iCloud Sign In Online Via Website
- First of all, you need to go to the web address “www.icloud.com“.
- Now type in your Apple ID and Password in their respective fields.
- Check the ‘Keep me signed in’ box if you want to save your login details on your device for future.
- Hit Enter to log in to your iCloud account.
- After you are signed in to your iCloud account, you have access to different things like Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Photos, iCloud Drive, Notes, Reminders, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Find Friends, Find iPhone and Settings.
iCloud Sign In Online From Apple Devices
- Tap Settings icon.
- Tap on iCloud option after you scroll down a little.
- Enter your registered “iCloud ID” and your “password”.
- Then tap on sign in. If the login details are correct, then the login process will be successful.
- You can upload your safari data, reminders, contacts that are on your Apple device to iCloud. In order to do that, tap on Merge from the pop-up box.
- Furthermore, you can choose to sync other things such as Photos, Mail, Calendars, Notes , etc if you want to by setting the toggle bar to On which will be in green color.
- If you own other Apple device may be iPad or Mac or anything, then it is better you sync everything so that all the data are shared in all of your Apple devices at the same time.
These are the steps that you need to follow for iCloud sign in online. If you have any problems regarding iCloud and other iCloud related services, then please refer to other articles from our website.