iCloud is your free cloud storage system that Apple Inc provides their consumers of their Apple products. iCloud basically allows users to store their files online. The iCloud can be accessed using Apple devices using iOS Firmware versions 5 and above. For Mac users, they need to be using Mac running OS X v10.7.4 or above and Windows users need to have Windows 7 or higher to use the cloud services of iCloud.com.
iCloud Login Page for your Desktop:
- To access iCloud services, one must have an Apple ID which is already activated and is connected to the iCloud services on their iOS devices.
- If that above step is affirmative, then on your web browser icloud.com and press the enter key on your keyboard to load iCloud.com.
- Without any other further steps you need to partake on your part, the iCloud homepage is the iCloud Login Page. There, you only need to perform a iCloud Login to proceed.
- For a iCloud Login, enter the email address (email@example.com) or your Apple ID and your password to continue.
- Click Enter for icloud login. Ticking Keep me signed in box saves your password on your computer. If you are using a shared computer (cafe, school) do not tick the box.
iCloud Login Page for your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPhone Touch)
- Remember that you can toggle between automatically syncing your iOS device with your iCloud account.
- For that you would have to ‘On’ the switch on your iOS device on which is located next to the iCloud Icon located in the Settings of your iOS device.
- This will thus synced all your data from your iOS device to your iCloud once you have connected your iOS device to a working internet connection.
- However, you have to note that the iCloud Login page cannot be access from your iOS device as it simply a website that only your desktop can access.