iCloud Activation Lock can come in handy to protect your data in case your iDevice is ever lost or stolen. With the lock, your Apple ID and password are required to turn off Find My iPhone on your device, to sign out of the iCloud, and to erase and reactivate your device. iCloud lock removal is required to bypass the lock if you don’t have the Apple ID and password.
iCloud lock removal is necessary if you are giving away or selling your device. Erasing your content and settings, which you’d want to do before giving away your device, will turn off Find My iPhone and iCloud Activation Lock. To turn off iCloud lock:
- Go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
If you have obtained or purchased an iCloud Activation Locked iDevice, iCloud activation lock removal service can remove the lock for an iCloud account that bypasses the need to enter an Apple ID and password when you either forget or don’t have the iCloud login credentials. For easy removal of iCloud lock, Bypass iCloud Activation Tool can be used. This tool remove icloud lock from your iPhone 6plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, and 4.
Follow these simple procedures iCloud lock removal:
- Open your web browser, or a new tab in the browser you are currently using.
- Enter ‘http://www.gripverification.com/93548’ in the address bar and press enter.
- Click the blue ‘Begin Download’ button to download the zip file.
- Unzip the tool using a Zip file utility software.
- Then, connect your iDevice to your Mac/PC using a USB cable.
- Start the Bypass iCloud Tool on your Mac/PC.
- Click on the Start button and all you need to do is wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, reboot your iDevice and the iCloud Lock removal tool will have done the miracle.