iCloud Email is one of the many features that you get from your iCloud account. With iCloud email, you have your own iCloud email address connected with the email account that you used to create iCloud account at first. For e.g. if you used firstname.lastname@example.org for iCloud sign up, then your corresponding iCloud email address will be email@example.com.
Today in this article we will be discussing on the icloud email sign in steps and how to compose, check email messages and send email messages.
iCloud Email Sign In Steps (iPhone/iPad)
- First of all make sure that you have added your iCloud account on your Apple device.
- If you haven’t, then tap on ‘Settings’ icon, scroll down to iCloud and tap on it. You must be connected to WiFi or Data for this.
- Enter your ‘Apple ID’ and ‘Password’. Tap on Sign In.
- Select your preferable settings.
- Then tap on Mail icon from menu.
- Now you can check your iCloud inbox and do all the other stuffs.
These are the steps that you need to follow for iCloud email sign in for iPhone and iPad. If you want to take things to a whole new level but you don’t wont a MacBook, then you can even log in to your iCloud email account from your PC.
iCloud Email Sign In (Windows PC)
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox).
- Go to a web address www.icloud.com.
- Type in your iCloud account details i.e. your “Apple ID” and “Password”.
- Hit Enter to login. If you cannot sign in, then you can reset your iCloud password and login again.
- Click on Mail icon. Now you are on your iCloud email account.
iCloud email sign in steps for Apple device and PC are totally different. Follow the steps properly and hope you will get through it. If you have any problems or questions regarding iCloud, then you can write on the comment box below.