The Control Panel is a GUI where the users are allowed to do the basic system settings and controlling. iCloud Control Panel is a setting and controlling system of your iCloud account and your data saved in there. If you already are a iCloud user and you have and iCloud Apple ID, you may know how to use iCloud Control Panel for pc. It is available for every platforms i.e. Windows, Mac OS and others. First thing first, you have to download iCloud Control Panel onto your PC or laptop.
iCloud keeps your calendars, contacts and mails up-to-date between all your Apple devices and Windows PC, and even lets you share calendars, documents and task lists. You can even share your photos and videos with just the people you want, and invite them to add their own photos, videos, and comments with iCloud Photo Sharing. Control Panel for iCloud is totally free to download.
System Requirements of iCloud Control Panel
- You have to have Microsoft Windows 7 or 8.
- Internet Explore 9 or later, Firefox 22 or later or Google Chrome 28 or later for bookmarks.
- For Mail, Contacts, Calendars, you need Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later.
After you download this control panel, here is what you have to do:
- Open the iCloud Control Panel.
- Enter your ‘Apple ID’ on the first of the two blank fields.
- Enter your ‘Password’ on the next one.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Log in process will be successful if the login credentials are correct. If either ‘Apple ID’ or ‘Password’ is wrong, you will receive a message which reads ‘You can’t sign in because of a server error‘.
- You will be taken to your iCloud account if the login credentials match.
- Now you can manage your mail, contacts, calendars and tasks from the same place.
- If you want to change your bookmarks, then click on the ‘Options..’ button that you see on the right hand side of the Bookmarks option. Choose any browser that you want which has already been installed onto your computer.
- Click on the ‘Options..’ button on the right hand side Photos for iCloud Photo Streaming and Photo Sharing. Change ‘iCloud Photo Location’ if you want to.
- You can also be aware of what’s going with your iCloud space storage. Check the storage status, manage it if you want. Buy more space if you feel like it is necessary.
Basically, you can manage the whole iCloud with the same interface. Getting back to the problem where iCloud login is unsuccessful. What do is in case of that?
- Click on the link ‘Forgot Apple ID or password?’
- Enter your valid email address and reset or change your password.