iCloud is a cloud storage service which is provided by Apple. It was made available only for Apple device users but now anyone can sign up for their own iCloud account. If you own an Apple device (iPad, iPhone) and you have a iCloud account, then you can easily sign in using your Apple ID and Password.
There are basically two ways for iCloud login; one is via your Apple device and another is icloud.com login.
For iCloud.com login, please follow the steps below:
- Open a new tab on your web browser (Chrome, Firefox). In an address bar, type icloud.com and Enter.
- In a ‘Sign in to iCloud’ section, you will see two empty fields – Apple ID and Password.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password on their respective fields.
- Checking the ‘Keep me signed in’ will save your password on your device for future purpose. Please do not tick the box if you are using someone else computer.
- After you have entered both of the login details, hit Enter for icloud.com login.
- Now you can check your settings, check your iCloud email, etc.
- Please do not forget to click on your name at the upper right hand side of the page and click Sign Out for your account safety.
You will not be able to log in if you forget your iCloud ID or Password. But you can easily reset your forgotten ID or Password by follow these steps:
- Click on Forgot Apple ID or Password? link that you see in the iCloud login page.
- Now type in your Apple ID. Then click Continue button.
- Choose how you want to reset the password. There are two options : Get an email or Answer security questions. Select one of them and click Continue.
- If you choose email option, email will be sent to your email address with the link to reset your password.
- If you choose security question, you need to you need to answer security questions that you set during sign up.
For more on password reset, please read this http://www.icloudlogins.net/forgot-icloud-password/