You might be in the situation where you have a locked iPhone and cannot use the phone at all. But using this icloud bypass method, we are going to show you how to make use of the phone. Actually use the phone and possibly remove the iCloud activation lock completely.
With the following iCloud activation bypass method, you can bypass the lock in 8.1.1, 8.1.2 and 8.1.3 firmware and the older version of the iOS too or even better in older firmware. In most of the older iCloud bypass method, you would have to dial emergency number 112 and try to mess up with the phone and glitch it out. So lets go to the iCloud bypass method directly.
iCloud Bypass for iOS 8.1 , 8.1.2 and 8.1.3
- First of all, enter you Wi-Fi settings. Yes, you do need to be connected to a network.
- Click on the little eye icon in the Wifi. Tap on DNS , select all of the numbers in DNS and remove all of that. Then enter the new one i.e. 220.127.116.11.
- With that entered, go back. Select Done. What it does is, it connects your device with other person’s server.
- This isn’t the complete iCloud bypass. But after those steps are done, you can watch videos on YouTube, play games, listen to music.
iCloud Bypass for iOS 8.1, 8.1.2 and 8.1.3 (On iPhone 5s)
- Tap on English and United States or wherever you are at.
- Once you are on the Wifi settings, connect to WiFi and tap on Next.
- If you don’t see the little i icon, then just click on Home button and then tap on More WiFi options and then click on the little i.
- On the DNS field, remove whatever number is there and enter the custom DNS server i.e. 18.104.22.168.
- Now go back, then select Done. Then tap on Activation Help.
- Now go to Menu > Applications > Crash Test 1. This will crash you device but basically that is what we want to do in order to get to the Home screen.
- Go to the Wifi Settings once again, press the Home button, tap on More wifi settings, click on the little i next to your WiFi.
- Scroll down a little and tap on Manual from the “HTTP Proxy” area.
- On the server option, you need to go to the emoticon keyboard and enter about random 30 emoji icons.
- Click back and then next. Proceed to slide to unlock and click the language options for about 2-3 minutes to finally be booted to the homescreen.
- Now you can open 3 applications Phone, Newsstand and Facetime. You need to force restart the device by holding Power and Home button every time you open an app to restart your device and the bypass iOS 8 activation lock process.
- On the FaceTime application, you can find the email address of the previous owner and ask them to remove the account. If you cannot find the email address, then restart this process and open the phone application to see the phone number instead.
For iCloud Bypass iOS 7 : www.icloudlogins.net/icloud-activation-bypass