iCloud is the cloud storage and computing service introduced on October 12, 2011 by Apple Inc. The iCloud offers the feature that allows storing of various data like photos, videos, music and other documents. These files are stored in one server location and can be accessed from various iOS devices and Windows devices. You just have to make sure you use your Apple ID and created your iCloud account sign in. iCloud also helps to manage lost or stolen iPhones by pinning you the last location your device was at.
iCloud Account Sign In Steps
- First of all, on your desktop, run the web browser and open the web link www.icloud.com.
- The Home page of the iCloud.com will be load in your screen which will include the Login option.
- The login option is located at the middle of the page which will show two empty fields.
- Enter your Apple ID in the first box and then enter your password in the second one.
- The small arrow sign is provided in the Password box which basically is the option to Sign In.
- Click on the arrow sign and you will be able to access your account if login details matches.
- You however cannot log into icloud.com from your web browser on iOS devices.
How to create a new iCloud Account:
- Go to Settings on your iOS device and tap on Mail, Contact, and Calendars to open more options.
- Select ‘Add Account’ and choose iCloud when more options are available for you.
- Scroll down on the next menu and tap to select ‘Get a Free Apple ID’.
- Then, fill in the fields which will be required like email address, a new icloud password, etc.
- Last, click on ‘Create’ to finish off the process of creating your iCloud account.
- This iCloud account can be used among several iOS devices and desktops.
After your iCloud account sign in, you can change your password or even change your iCloud account. For example, you can change your iCloud email address to email@example.com. The main purpose is just so that you can create a personalized iCloud email address. You will however receive mail to the email address you signed with. This email address can be your Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo account or others.