iCloud is basically a cloud-storage subscription service provided by Apple. If you own an Apple device, you need to have a iCloud account. What it actually does is you can share information between an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and a computer. The information on each device is automatically updated to make sure the most current information is available on all devices.
If you have an iPhone or iPad or MacBook, then you might first want to sign in to your iCloud account. Steps for iCloud account login are quiet simple. You can sign in to iCloud from your Apple devices or from your PC or from iCloud.com website.
iCloud Account Login Via Apple Device (iOS)
- Make sure you are connected to WiFi or regular data.
- Tap on Settings icon.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Now in the Apple ID box, type in your iCloud email address.
- In the Password field, enter your iCloud password.
- Tap on Sign In button.
- iCloud will ask you if you want to merge with iCloud. By doing so your synced items will be uploaded and merged with iCloud.
iCloud Account Login Via Windows PC
- First of all go to the iCloud for Windows download page https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283.
- The iCloud Windows app is available for Windows 7 & Windows 8. Click on Download button.
- Choose an option to save .exe file. The file is about 120 MB.
- After download completion, open .exe file and install.
- Open the iCloud Windows app and type in your Apple ID and Password for iCloud account login and click Sign In .
- Check any iCloud services that you want to enable. Click on Apply.
iCloud Account Login Via Web browser
- Go to iCloud official web address , www.icloud.com.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password on their respective fields.
- Click the arrow button to login.
If you cannot sign in to your iCloud account or if you forgot your iCloud password, then please check out this link