iCloud is Apple’s cloud storage system. You can get it for free or choose the premium versions. Basically, it makes the storage of vital data that much better. You can also sync iCloud devices to store information on the iCloud.com server.
Another great thing about Apple’s inventions is the iTunes Application. This application can be used on Windows and Mac PC. It is also great for buying Music online. Or it is another app for downloading and transferring data and Apps across devices. You can get this iTunes application on the official Apple page.
How To Download Apps on iTunes Application:
You must have the iTunes application on your PC to continue. If you are confused on how to, please refer to our iTunes Download article. This will show you how to download and install the application.
What to Do Before You Start Your Download:
- Launch the iTunes application on your PC.
- First, sign into your iCloud account.
- Do this by clicking on the Account Tab.
- A drag down menu will appear.
- Then, click Sign In… text.
- Enter your apple id and password .
- Click on the Sign In and get logged in.
- For first time users, you may not see the App Store tab.
- Activate it by going to the Menu below the Title bar.
- Click on the Edit Menu when the Menu expands.
- Tick next to Apps and now you have created the App store Tab.
- Now. click on the App Store that you may see. This is on the top middle of the iTunes’ screen.
- Select between the tab iPhone and iPad by clicking on one.
You are now ready to start downloading iOS apps to your iOS devices. You should also go into the Settings app on your iOS device. Then, activate the iTunes & App Stores settings. Simply sign into your iCloud account. Then, next to Apps, toggle On. Blue colour is an indication that this feature is On. Then, make sure you are also connected to the Internet on your iOS device.
- Now that the first step is done, search for the App on iTunes.
- For instance, I may want to download the Messenger app.
- I will type in the Search bar on the top right corner.
- Hit Enter key to load Search results.
- Click on the App’s name below its icon you see on the Search results list.
- This will open the link for the App’s download page. It will show you the description of the App. It will also show other information as well.
- Click the Download or GET button. The Downloading sign will appear.
- The App will show it is downloading in your iOS device.
- When the App finishes downloading, the icon will be bold in iOS device.
This is how you download an app from the iTunes application. This can be done as long as you signed into your iCloud account. Always make sure you have the required iOS version on your device. This is because the apps on iTunes are always up-to-date. Hence, your download on iTunes will go wasted. The downloaded app will be automatically synced to your Apple device , your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Another thing you have to remember is that, if the app you downloaded on iTunes is not compatible with your ipad or iphone, you will not see that app on your ipad or iphone. So before you download the app in iTunes, check the iOS version that the app supports.