iCloud is your cloud storage service provided by Apple for Apple product users. With iCloud account, Apple offers 5 GB of free storage space to everyone. iCloud email is a free mailing service of iCloud. After you create iCloud account with your Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or other email address, you can create your own iCloud email if you want to. Your iCloud email address format will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Create iCloud Email Address?
- Unlock your iPad or iPhone. Connect to WiFi.
- Tap on Settings icon.
- From the left tab, tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Now Tap on iCloud. Enter your Apple ID and Password in order to sign in to your iCloud account.
- After you are signed in to your iCloud account, turn on the Mail toggle option.
- Now tap on Create button from the pop-up menu.
- Choose your username in order to create iCloud email address. Choose wisely because you cannot change your iCloud email address after creating it.
- Tap on Next button. Then tap on Done.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your iCloud email address. After you have created your own iCloud email account, you can use iCloud Mail service easily.
How To Access iCloud Mail?
- Tap on Mail icon from your Apple device.
- Type in your Apple ID (email@example.com) and Password.
- Tap on Next button. Wait for verification.
- After you are signed in, you can start composing emails, sending email messages, etc.
- Once you have created your own iCloud email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and turned Mail option, you can access your iCloud mail from any device.
- Remember that, in order to use the Mail service of Apple, you need your own iCloud email address.
Recommended – http://www.icloudlogins.net/icloud-email-sign-in/