How do you check iCloud email in your iCloud email address? You can read/check iCloud Mails on your Mac or Windows browser with internet connection. There are certain recommended web-browsers that can be used. On Mac, Safari 6 or later, Mozilla Firefox 22 or later or Google Chrome 28 or later are recommended. On your Personal computer, IE 9 or later, Firefox 22 or later and Google Chrome 28 or later are recommended.
You do not have to worry much because iCloud Mail checks if there are any new messages and puts them in your inbox if there is any. iCloud Mail option must be turned on if you want iCloud email to appear on your Apple devices. For setting up iCloud Mail, go to this direct link : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2621?viewlocale=en_US.
Check iCloud Email on Browser
- First of all, go to ‘iCloud Email’, click on Inbox button.
- To read or check iCloud Email message, select the message in your message list.
- Double-click on the message list in order to open email in a new window.
Reading and checking messages in your iCloud email is not only feature. You can even change the whole appearance of that. For changing email’s window appearance, click on the ‘Switch View’ button that you see at the top of the message list. You can choose between:
- Compact i.e. 2-column
- Widescreen i.e. 3-column
To make checking and reading email easier, there is a labeling feature available for the users.
- Paper Clip – A message with attachment file.
- Curved Arrow – A message that you replied to or forwarded or both.
- Dot – A unread message.
- Flag – A flagged message. Select the message that you want to flag. Click on Flag button in the iCloud Mail Toolbar.
- Star – A message sent by VIP.
- Junk – A message marked as junk or spam.
Other features of iCloud Email includes:
- Email Access for anywhere you want.
- You can let everyone know if you are on vacation or a break. Click on the gear button on the topmost right corner of iCloud Mail page. Choose Preferences and then click on ‘Vacation‘ icon. Check ‘Automatically reply to messages when they are received.Hit Done button.
- Avoid spam emails by creating email alias.
- Forward emails to another account if necessary.
The one and only flaw of iCloud Mail and login is that you cannot access iCloud login history at all.