iCloud is a great way to keep way your data, documents safe and updated throughout all your Apple devices. You can Create an Apple ID if you haven’t signed up for one yet. You can share all the data between an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and a computer. All you need is an Apple ID in order to sign in to all of your Apple devices. Update on the other device will automatically takes place whenever you make changes on one Apple device.
For Apple iCloud Sign In
- Go to the iCloud official web address www.icloud.com.
- Enter your “Apple ID” and “Password” in their respective fields.
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to save your iCloud login details in your device. If you are using a public computer, then do not check this box.
- Hit Enter or Click on the right arrow to sign in to your Apple iCloud account.
- You can set the reminder, make notes, manage your iCloud photos, find your lost iPhone, etc from your desktop, Mac after signing in to your Apple iCloud account.
Apple iCloud Sign In From Apple Devices
- Go to Settings icon.
- Tap on iCloud option after you scroll down a little.
- Enter your registered iCloud ID and your password.
- Then tap on sign in. If the login details are correct, then the login process will be successful.
- You can upload your safari data, reminders , contacts that are on your Apple device to iCloud. In order to do that, tap on Merge from the pop-up box.
- Furthermore, you can choose to sync other things such as Photos, Mail, Calendars, Notes , etc if you want to by setting the toggle bar to On which will be in green color.
- If you own other Apple device may be iPad or Mac or anything, then it is better you sync everything so that all the data are shared in all of your Apple devices at the same time.
You cannot sign in or the Apple icloud sign in process is unsuccessful ?
If you cannot log in to your iCloud account, then your Apple ID or password that you entered must be wrong. Check for the spelling mistakes. Turn the Caps Lock off if it is on, then try again. If that does not work, then you need to reset your Apple iCloud sign in password. Click on this link for all the details steps for resetting process http://www.icloudlogins.net/how-to-reset-icloud-password/
For more details you can visit Official Apple Support .