ICloud is a place where you have 5GB space as cloud storage for free on one login. You can store photos, videos, files, etc in your iCloud. It is cloud storage service provided by Apple. You can sync and store photos , You can delete photos from there and also you can download to another device. To make the download easy, there is sync method where you will be able to download all.
To delete or download or sync photos from iCloud to your device, first you need to login. To login, you need to follow these steps:
- You want to open your laptop browser and look for iCloud login on google. Or you may immediately go to this https://www.icloud.com/#photos link and open home page of iCloud login.
- To login you need to enter you username or your email and password. There you need to enter your Apple ID in the first blank and in second, you need to enter your password respectively. There after filling, you need to enter.
- After you sign in you will open your photos page of iCloud directly. Or if login through https://www.icloud.com/ link then you will sign in to your home page and you need to browse from there to open your mail page.
After you login, to download the photos from the iCloud drive, you need to follow these steps:
- You follow and sign in through the first link then you will directly open to the Photos page of iCloud. Or if you sign in through the second link, you will open the home page and there you need to enter to the Photos page by clicking on the photos icon.
- In the photos tab, you need to select the particular photo to be downloaded. You need to click on particular photo to select it. After selection you will find download button in top right navigation bar next to delete icon. You can download single photo at a time and also group of photos.
- You will need to search the area where the photos has downloaded. Basically, the downloaded item will be in download folder.
To delete the photos form the iCloud, you need to follow these steps:
- Same as the downloading but when after finish selecting, you need to click on Bin icon beside the download icon on the navigation bar.
- The recently deleted photos can be seen on the “Recently Deleted” tab on left side of the page. It takes 40 days to remove a deleted photo to be permanently remove.
- If you accidentally deleted the photo you need, then you can restore it back
To sync photos, you need to follow these steps:
- Here you will get “Stream” as Sync. By the help of stream, you will no need to waste time on uploading photos. It helps you in uploading time update whenever you get new photos on your device.
- You need to go to options and turn on your “My Photo Stream” on the options from the app in your Apple device i.e. iPhone, iPad or Mac. it is not possible from the browser website. Then after turning on, you need to click on apply.
- This will help you stream all your iCloud photos to all your Apple devices at once. That means you do not need to transfer photos manually. Cloud system will do their thing and all the iCloud connected devices will be synced with the photos.
- After that you need to remember to sign out before leaving.