The iCloud is a cloud based online storage service provided by Apple Inc. Apple device users get their free icloud account. Even non Apple users can now sign up for iCloud account for free. If you already have an iCloud account, then you can use your login details to log in icloud.
Log In iCloud Steps
- Open a new tab in your web browser (Ctrl+T), then go to the web address “icloud.com“.
- Type in your Apple ID and Password on their corresponding fields.
- Check the ‘Keep me signed in‘ box if you want to save your log in details for future purpose. Please do not tick the box if you are using a public/shared computer.
- You will be successfully logged in to your iCloud account if the details are right. If any one of username and password is wrong, then log in iCloud error will occur. If you cannot sign in, then follow this link to know why you are not able to do that http://www.icloudlogins.net/forgot-icloud-password/ .
- Now you can check your iCloud settings, check your iCloud email and do other stuffs.
Log In iCloud on Apple Device (iPhone, iPad)
- First of all make sure that you have added your iCloud account on your Apple device.
- If you haven’t, then tap on ‘Settings’ icon, scroll down to iCloud and tap on it. You must be connected to WiFi or Data for this.
- Enter your ‘Apple ID’ and ‘Password’. Tap on Sign In.
- Select your preferable settings.
- Then tap on Mail icon from menu.
- Now you can check your iCloud inbox and do all the other stuffs.