iCloud password is a key to your iCloud account. Your log in credentials i.e. your email address and your password are needed for iCloud account sign in. It is very important that you keep your password very safe and secure. One of the best ways to to do that is to change iCloud password in frequent basis (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly). Other thing that you can do is set your iCloud password very strong. Please just avoid the common lame, over-used passwords for your own good.
If you want to change iCloud password but do not know how, then we are going to discuss on that very topic in this article.
Procedures to Change iCloud Password (Mac/Desktop) :
- From a browser (Safari,Chrome,Firefox), go to web address ‘icloud.com’.
- Log in to your iCloud account using your registered email address and password.
- Now click on ‘Settings’ icon.
- Now click on Manage link under Apple ID.
- You have to re-login from Manage your Apple ID page.
- Click on Change Password…
- In order to proceed, you need to first answer your security questions. This is required to verify your identity.
- If you answered your security questions correctly, then you will be asked to choose a new password.
- Enter a new password on the first field, then re-enter the same password on the other.
- After you are done, click on Reset Password link to change iCloud password.
Congratulations! Your iCloud login password has been changed successfully. Please do remember that resetting your iCloud password and changing your iCloud password means two totally different things. Resetting password is done if you can’t access your account i.e. if you forget your password. To change iCloud password generally means you change you existing password after you sign in to your account.
If you have any questions or queries, then please feel free to leave your queries on the comment box below.
iCloud is a cloud storage service which is provided by Apple. With every Apple product you purchase, you get your own iCloud account to connect to cloud server for backup. iCloud email is a free web-based email service that is provided by iCloud. Your icloud email address is the email address that is connected to your account followed by @icloud.com. For e.g. You can use email@example.com for iCloud email login even if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or yahoo.com or any email.
So what is the process for iCloud email login? You can use your Apple device iPhone, iPad, MacBook or even your Windows PC in order to sign in to your iCloud email account.
For Mac or PC (Via Browser):
- Open any web browser that is installed in your PC or Mac (Safari, Chrome, etc).
- Go to the web address ‘icloud.com‘. This is the gateway to iCloud email login page.
- In the Apple ID field, type in your email address that is connected to your iCloud account or just your username.
- Then enter your password.
- Hit Enter or click on the arrow icon for successful login.
- Now from the lists of icon, click on the Mail icon.
- Now you can go to inbox to read your email messages. You can create a new message and send to anyone you want.
These are the step-by-step process for iCloud email login. Please remember that, this steps are for those who are signing in from desktop/Mac.
iOS 9.3 is the latest version of iOS which adds numerous innovations to one of the most advanced mobile operating system. Added and updated features of the new iOS 9.3 includes great improvements in wide range of apps, new features in Notes, New and Health with the great additions to CarPlay. Another exciting thing about iOS 9.3 is Night Shift. If you have the later version of iOS, then you can update to iOS 9.3 for free.
iOS 9.3 is more user interactive, smother to use and it will even make using iPads easier and better. The new version of iOS comes with the slogan “A better experience. every day. And night.”
iOS 9.3 Features
- Night Shift
Everyone’s using their smartphones and tablets on their bed at night. Studies have shown that exposure to bright blue in the evening affects your vision and eyesight and make it harder for you to fall asleep. Night Shift in the latest iOS version uses your Apple device’s clock and geo-location the sunset time in your location. What it does is it automatically changes the color of your display to warmer end of the spectrum.
Your notes in Apple devices contain your important personal data such as financial documents, login details for your email, medical info. Now iOS 9.3 helps you secure your Notes with a password or fingerprint if you want.
The news application is even more personalized now. The news articles in For You are now especially made for you and tailored to your personal preferences. You can even play the video right from your feed if an article contains one. View mode is changed to landscape in your iPhone so you can check stories faster.
No need for third party health apps and unnecessary hassles now. Apple device users can now easily reveal and add great apps to their Health Dashboard from categories such as Weight, Workout and Sleep. The Health app also now displays your move, exercise, and stand data, as well as your goals, from iWatch.
- Car Play
With iOS 9.3, CarPlay adds even more useful features. New and ‘For You’ from Apple Music — with songs, artists, and albums handpicked by experts, plus selections based on your preferences— are right at hand on your screen. And the Nearby feature in Maps lets you find gas, parking, restaurants, coffee, and more with a tap. So you’ll know the best places to stop, whether you’re on your daily commute or an epic road trip.
- Education Preview
Technology is totally reshaping the face of education. With its powerful features and apps, opens up new, more engaging ways of learning. Apple education with new iOS lets any students sign in to any iPad and make it their own.