iTunes is a media player developed by Apple Inc. The users of Apple device can play and download music, videos, television shows, audiobooks, movies, and ringtone downloaded from iTunes. It is an application for the Apple devices to store and manage the various music files and video files. With the application installed in your device you can transfer the music/video files from computer to any of your Apple devices. Also from Apple devices to your computers very easily.
System Requirements for iTunes Free Download for your PC or Mac?
- You will need to fulfill all the system requirement in order for your iTunes free download to proceed. Then, you can install iTunes in your PC and start using your iTunes free download for connecting your Apple Device. You will need a CPU of 1GHZ and a 512 MB RAM. There should be a 200 MB free Disk space available. You will also need 16 bits sound card and speakers (internal or external) hardware on your PC. The requirements are required to make sure that your iTunes free download works perfectly on your PC.
- For Mac users, you must have a Mac OS of Mac OSX 10.5.8 or later. You will then need 400 MB of free space for a proper installment of iTunes free download.
The application can be downloaded online for free. To download the application for free, follow the process explained below.
- Open the web link https://www.apple.com/itunes/ in your web browser.
- In the right top the side, click on the blue button “Download iTunes” for starters.
- You will be directed to the iTunes free download link. Again you will be given a list of requirements for ioTunes.
- Then, click on the ‘Download Now‘ button and the iTunes installer will start downloading.
- After downloading, install it in your PC or Mac by running the downloaded iTunes installer.
Before installing the application in your device, QuickTime is automatically installed in your device to support all the media format. After completing the installation process, it will scan your hard disk to collect and manage all your medial files. After scanning the user is made available with all his music files and video files in the program. He can manage these files by himself. You can create a separate music library in iTunes.
After downloading and installing the application, the user can also listen to various online radios. The radio stations are managed according to their genre. You can view the various videos in iTunes too or you can download it from the iTunes Store. Besides videos, various music albums, TV shows, books and many more can be bought from iTunes. You will need to pay for it through PayPal account or Credit card. You can also use your home network to share and view the various media files using your Apple ID and Password. Using your Apple ID, you can also create an iCloud Login. With iCloud, you can create a backup of your files, contacts and so much more online.
Apple support is a service provided to the Apple devices holders about the various technical problems arising in the device. The customer service division of Apple is also known as AppleCare. The various Apple support service is provided for the apple products like Mac, iPhone, Apple watch, iPad, iPod, iTunes, iCloud, Apps and software, iTune services and other Apple software.
What is the Apple Support for?
- The online support service is provided by Apple to its customers. The online help is provided by Apple on its Apple Support Center. There will be a link provided for it on the official Apple home page. The direct link of the support center is https://www.apple.com/support/.
- In the page, you are provided with the list of the various Apple devices available. Select the product by clicking on its icon that you are needing the help for. After you select the specific products, various information about the product will be provided to you.
- It will help to solve the various confusions you have about the product. In the page, at the middle side you will see the box “Contact Us”. In the box, click on the option “Contact Support”. In the new page, now click on the blue button “Get Started”. Then, enter the serial number of your device to get the help you need.
- In the apple support center page https://www.apple.com/support/contact/, as you scroll down the page the various options can be seen at the bottom side of the page. Click on the option “see all worldwide telephone support numbers” to view the contact phone numbers. They will enable you to view all the various Apple Support service of various countries. In the page, the list of the various countries are provided alongside the Apple support contact numbers. If you do not see your country, it should be know Telephone Services are not available in that region.
- If not, you can ask a question about the apple devices in the community page of the support center. The direct link for that is – https://discussions.apple.com/, where you can ask various questions. You can also join the community in the Apple support to answer various questions in the community. To help others to solve their problems relating to their Apple devices. To join the community click on the “New to the community? Start here”. After joining the community, you can join the discussions about the various Apple products.
Therefore, Apple provided this service to help their customers without them having to have a hard time. The internet is vast but providing this service by themselves, Apple can gain their customers’ trust more.
Codenamed Monarch, iOS 9 is the latest update to Apple’s mobile operating system. The news was released during the Worldwide developers conference 2015. iOS 9 is only available to developers for now. Those interested developers can head to beta.apple.com to sign up. Not to worry, a public beta will release soon in July.
What devices will iOS 9 support will probably be the most asked. For iPhone, iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s and iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. iPad 2, 3 and 4 and iPad Air and iPad Air 2 will be supported. The 5th generation of iPod Touch is also supported. However, iOS 9’s multitasking feature will be limited to newer devices.
Features Included in the new iOS 9 Update:
- You will get a Search Option in your settings. This will help those users to get to that Option immediately.
- Siri is now available in a British Accent. No, this is not asking Siri to look out for a British accent. She will be turning British in the latest update.
- Siri will be in silent mode along with you. That means she will respond in text responses. This will help if you are in places like the Movies or a Library.
- The Low Power Mode is a beauty. During the Worldwide developers conference, engineers explained how it will work. You can disable motion effects and animated wallpapers. Or stop background app refresh. Then, enable your Mail to fetch from Push. This will increase your battery life by that few extra hours.
- With a Bluetooth Keyboard and iPad, you can now do more. You can now quickly switch between apps on your iPad. This will be enabled by the Command-Tab switcher. For their apps, developers can build custom keyboard shortcuts. These shortcuts can be built by the usage of command, option, or control keys.
- Finally, there is a physical app for your iCloud drive in your Apple devices. The app will be hidden but you can unhide it in iOS 9. You can do so by turning it on in iCloud’s settings.
- Andriod Switching is so much easier. With the Move to iOS app, transfer all your data easily. Now, Andriod switchers have one less trouble on their hands.
- Passcodes are six digits now. This is response to the security flaws of the previous system. So, at some point, users will have to switch to using it. Or else, they will be locked out of their own devices.
- Get phone calls and texts to preferred devices. This ability will enable you to block calls to your iPad. Or text messages to your desktop. Then, you can completely block or turn off certain machines.
- Apple Pay gets activated by double pressing the Home button. This will prevent accidental credit card popups which can happen. This will help to stop any unnecessary interaction with an NFC unit. It is so because this unit could be unequipped with Apple Pay.
These are some of the features that will be with iOS 9. However, there is more to be revealed. Public update and download for iOS9 beta is to be out soon. If you are not ready for iOS9, there is the iOS 8.3. You can read about it in this link – http://www.icloudlogins.net/new-ios-8-3/.