ICloud is an online storage which is free upto 5GB. It was available for the iOS user only but now it is available for all the user having different types of devices and OS. It is very helpful for backing up the data and photos and other important information. It has many features inside it. You just need to use it and for it, you need to set up. You can set up iCloud on all of your devices.
Whether you’ve recently got a new iPhone and are setting up your first iCloud account, or have had an iPhone for a while but never set up iCloud before, this is your guide for setting up and customizing iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Steps To Set Up iCloud On iPad and iPhone
- First turn on your device if not then after turning it on, you need to open the settings. The settings has gear like icon which can found on your device in-built and you need to tap on it to open it. After you open it, you need to know what is there inside it.
- You will know it after you open the settings. Inside settings, you need to choose the “iCloud” section by taping on it. If you couldn’t find in the first screen then you need to scroll down a little. It does depends open the size of the screen of your device.
- After you open the iCloud, you will be asked to input your Apple ID. So, you need to enter your Apple ID and password in the respective areas. Then you will get a continue button which you need to tap on.
- After that, you will be logged in to your iCloud account form your Apple ID. This is not only while you go for set up. You further need to enable the automatic download form the “iTunes & App Stores” section. You can enable and disable any other functions as well. These steps works on the iPhone and iPad both.
If your iOS version is old then the steps may vary. This steps can followed by the user of latest iOS. Then after all, you need can use your iCloud account.
ICloud is a place where you have 5GB space as cloud storage for free on one login. You can store photos, videos, files, etc in your iCloud. It is cloud storage service provided by Apple. You can sync and store photos , You can delete photos from there and also you can download to another device. To make the download easy, there is sync method where you will be able to download all.
To delete or download or sync photos from iCloud to your device, first you need to login. To login, you need to follow these steps:
- You want to open your laptop browser and look for iCloud login on google. Or you may immediately go to this https://www.icloud.com/#photos link and open home page of iCloud login.
- To login you need to enter you username or your email and password. There you need to enter your Apple ID in the first blank and in second, you need to enter your password respectively. There after filling, you need to enter.
- After you sign in you will open your photos page of iCloud directly. Or if login through https://www.icloud.com/ link then you will sign in to your home page and you need to browse from there to open your mail page.
After you login, to download the photos from the iCloud drive, you need to follow these steps:
- You follow and sign in through the first link then you will directly open to the Photos page of iCloud. Or if you sign in through the second link, you will open the home page and there you need to enter to the Photos page by clicking on the photos icon.
- In the photos tab, you need to select the particular photo to be downloaded. You need to click on particular photo to select it. After selection you will find download button in top right navigation bar next to delete icon. You can download single photo at a time and also group of photos.
- You will need to search the area where the photos has downloaded. Basically, the downloaded item will be in download folder.
To delete the photos form the iCloud, you need to follow these steps:
- Same as the downloading but when after finish selecting, you need to click on Bin icon beside the download icon on the navigation bar.
- The recently deleted photos can be seen on the “Recently Deleted” tab on left side of the page. It takes 40 days to remove a deleted photo to be permanently remove.
- If you accidentally deleted the photo you need, then you can restore it back
To sync photos, you need to follow these steps:
- Here you will get “Stream” as Sync. By the help of stream, you will no need to waste time on uploading photos. It helps you in uploading time update whenever you get new photos on your device.
- You need to go to options and turn on your “My Photo Stream” on the options from the app in your Apple device i.e. iPhone, iPad or Mac. it is not possible from the browser website. Then after turning on, you need to click on apply.
- This will help you stream all your iCloud photos to all your Apple devices at once. That means you do not need to transfer photos manually. Cloud system will do their thing and all the iCloud connected devices will be synced with the photos.
- After that you need to remember to sign out before leaving.
iCloud is the cloud storage service which is provided by Apple for the Apple device users. Every Apple device needs iCloud account or Apple ID. And every iCloud account comes with 5 GB of free storage. What you need to do is create a free iCloud account with or without payment option depending on your choice.
iCloud Sign In Online Via Website
- First of all, you need to go to the web address “www.icloud.com“.
- Now type in your Apple ID and Password in their respective fields.
- Check the ‘Keep me signed in’ box if you want to save your login details on your device for future.
- Hit Enter to log in to your iCloud account.
- After you are signed in to your iCloud account, you have access to different things like Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Photos, iCloud Drive, Notes, Reminders, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Find Friends, Find iPhone and Settings.
iCloud Sign In Online From Apple Devices
- Tap Settings icon.
- Tap on iCloud option after you scroll down a little.
- Enter your registered “iCloud ID” and your “password”.
- Then tap on sign in. If the login details are correct, then the login process will be successful.
- You can upload your safari data, reminders, contacts that are on your Apple device to iCloud. In order to do that, tap on Merge from the pop-up box.
- Furthermore, you can choose to sync other things such as Photos, Mail, Calendars, Notes , etc if you want to by setting the toggle bar to On which will be in green color.
- If you own other Apple device may be iPad or Mac or anything, then it is better you sync everything so that all the data are shared in all of your Apple devices at the same time.
These are the steps that you need to follow for iCloud sign in online. If you have any problems regarding iCloud and other iCloud related services, then please refer to other articles from our website.